How can self-esteem help?
- Having confidence in yourself helps you feel comfortable to try new activities and learn new skills, so that you can have even more accomplishments to be proud of.
- Trying new activities means you will meet lots of different people, and also find out what your strengths are.
- When you feel good about yourself, you are more likely to succeed in your goals.
- Positivity is contagious! When you like yourself you are more likeable to others, and you can even help others to feel better about themselves, too.
- Confidence will be even easier to achieve if you accept that it’s okay not to succeed sometimes. Nobody is good at everything, but most everyone is really great at something.